Monday, January 02, 2012

January 2 - A family affair

As Tim and I have been talking about me getting down to the ocean every day Dara has decided that she also needs to be a part of this.  I was telling her that I was going to touch the water every day, but I was not sure that she needed to.  she replied "yes I do mom.  I need to touch the ocean every day".  Well who can argue with that?  This is one little girl who really loves the ocean.  And it is good to hear her talk about it now at almost 3 years old.  Still not sure she will touch the ocean every day - but I bet she will get there with me most days this month.

January 2 - at the beach with Dara and Tim . . .

in the water
it is colder that it looks


Dara and Tim swinging at sunset

sunset and the pier from the foot bridge

No comments: