Thursday, January 05, 2012

January 5 - To the Beach on my Own

This was the first day that I made it to the beach by myself.  Dara was at school and we had plans for the rest of the day, so I needed to make a quick stop after running errands.  I parked at a place a little further away from our house that I wouldn't likely walk to just to get a different feel.  I have run on the path by this area a number of times, but I had never walked on the beach here.  It was really quite lovely.

The other interesting part of this trip is that there were police officers blocking one of the lanes on Harbor Drive.  I never did find out what happened or why they were there, but it did make me a little more cautious about where I was walking (both on the beach and crossing the street)
view of the pier

shadow in the water

hand in the water

No comments: